About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
I attribute my success to three elements: hard work, passion and a little bit of luck. When I first heard about Rockstar INXS, a new reality show on CBS, I decided to audition. After years of trying to make it as solo artist, I thought this opportunity might provide my big break. Well, I didn’t win the competition to be the singer for INXS…I did one better and got my very own deal with Universal Classics. Born in the Philippines and raised in Sydney, Australia, I began playing the piano at age seven, but was quickly discouraged by my teacher, who informed me that without practice, I would never become a virtuoso. However, a chance meeting with a jazz musician opened up a world of possibilities! I was finally able to play the music I wanted, in the style I chose. I even wrote my own songs and played piano without having to perfect my Mozart! Who cares if I was never going to be a concert pianist? Stick that up your metronome, I was going to be a ROCKSTAR! .............................................................................. for more about me please visit my official site mig-music.com


MORE THAN EVER E-card





03 February, 2008

I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

This flu is not funny anymore.

We finally opened in Seoul last night, and I got through the performance. I think I fooled them, as the response was sensational. However, I had to squeeze every note from somewhere deep inside, and it wasn't pretty sometimes. I have decided to take today off to give myself a good chance of recovery. My apologies to those who came to see the show today to find I was not there. This is NOT how I want to start a season, but there is nothing I can do but rest. I will be back for Tuesday's show and hopefully will be the start of my rise to health!

What won't kill you will make you stronger. This will make me Hercules.

The Koreans love their rock and are mad about their QUEEN. This is going to be an awesome tour!

Always,

MiG
X



Visit www.mig-music.com for all the latest news on MiG Ayesa!

No comments: