About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
I attribute my success to three elements: hard work, passion and a little bit of luck. When I first heard about Rockstar INXS, a new reality show on CBS, I decided to audition. After years of trying to make it as solo artist, I thought this opportunity might provide my big break. Well, I didn’t win the competition to be the singer for INXS…I did one better and got my very own deal with Universal Classics. Born in the Philippines and raised in Sydney, Australia, I began playing the piano at age seven, but was quickly discouraged by my teacher, who informed me that without practice, I would never become a virtuoso. However, a chance meeting with a jazz musician opened up a world of possibilities! I was finally able to play the music I wanted, in the style I chose. I even wrote my own songs and played piano without having to perfect my Mozart! Who cares if I was never going to be a concert pianist? Stick that up your metronome, I was going to be a ROCKSTAR! .............................................................................. for more about me please visit my official site mig-music.com


MORE THAN EVER E-card





25 April, 2008

SING, SINGAPORE

I can’t believe we are almost at the end of our time in the Lion City. It has been such a spectacular season in so many ways. The Singaporean public have embraced WE WILL ROCK YOU like nothing I’ve ever seen. The flags still fly proudly, lining the streets of this beautiful city, heralding our triumphant stay at The Esplanade. We have but four shows left, before we depart for our next destination of Hong Kong. I will never forget the warmth and enthusiasm of the Singaporean people. I have felt so welcome here, I cannot wait until I next return. I am yet to meet a rude Singaporean or one who I dislike. This is a beautiful country blessed with beautiful people.



I am so thrilled that Singapore has also embraced my solo CD project. It has been selling at every good record store and hearing my songs on the radio has been a dream come true. The fact that MTV has picked up the video for SHE LOVED has thrilled me to no end. It is as though my career is only truly starting now, and I am so grateful for the love of the people who come to the show, listen to my music, watch my videos and greet me on the streets of Singapore with always a smile and a welcoming greeting.



Thank you Singapore. You are a great way to fly. I will never forget my time with you. Let’s do this again!!


Always love,
MiG
x



Visit www.mig-music.com for all up to the minute news on MiG Ayesa!

1 comment:

BREATH-FRESHER said...

Hi MiG,

You truly rocked Singapore and made the Singaporean people impressed so far. I also really enjoyed it. It's glad to hear your news from down there. Enjoy the rest of your time in the Lion City.

P.S.
Please add my video titled 'Mig Ayesa in WWRY Korea 2008' on your video bar if you don't mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AOBZLYNRM

Love,

FUCHSIA