About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
I attribute my success to three elements: hard work, passion and a little bit of luck. When I first heard about Rockstar INXS, a new reality show on CBS, I decided to audition. After years of trying to make it as solo artist, I thought this opportunity might provide my big break. Well, I didn’t win the competition to be the singer for INXS…I did one better and got my very own deal with Universal Classics. Born in the Philippines and raised in Sydney, Australia, I began playing the piano at age seven, but was quickly discouraged by my teacher, who informed me that without practice, I would never become a virtuoso. However, a chance meeting with a jazz musician opened up a world of possibilities! I was finally able to play the music I wanted, in the style I chose. I even wrote my own songs and played piano without having to perfect my Mozart! Who cares if I was never going to be a concert pianist? Stick that up your metronome, I was going to be a ROCKSTAR! .............................................................................. for more about me please visit my official site mig-music.com


MORE THAN EVER E-card





26 July, 2008

THOSE WERE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

I can’t believe I have come to the last day of the tour. Tomorrow will be the final 2 shows of this journey which started in September last year. I have had such an incredible adventure. It has been a voyage of discovery in so many ways. I am filled with so many mixed emotions, but the overpowering one at the moment is sadness. I have made so many beautiful new friends on this tour. Our touring company has been such a joy to be a part of. I am so proud of all of them. In many ways I feel like their big brother, leading them on this magical journey, through strange and exotic lands and witnessing the wonderment in their eyes. From Johannesburg to Auckland to Seoul to Singapore to Hong Kong to Bangkok, this has been an extraordinary tour that has changed my life. I have learned so much and grown so much and I hope I leave this tour a better man than when I started. There are so many roads ahead, and exciting journeys await me, and I am so keen to get going on them. But for the moment, I am just going to miss my new family, as most of them I will probably not see again for a very long time. I have grown to love them all. They have been my little world for such a long time, and saying goodbye is breaking my heart. I send them my love and wish them well, and I hope they know how they have moved me, and touched my soul.

I am hanging up my ‘Galileo’ boots tomorrow and will miss him greatly too. He has been a dear old friend who never fails to bring me joy.

I leave Bangkok tomorrow night for London, and I say thank you to the Land of Smiles. You have definitely smiled on me.

Goodbye everybody, I‘ve got to go
Got leave you all behind and face the truth


Always love,

MiG
x



Visit www.mig-music.com for all up to the minute exclusive news on MiG Ayesa!

No comments: